How students see the Czech Studies programme
1. Semester courses
- I learnt a lot about the Czech language, Czech history, the people and the culture…
- I can learn grammar I didn’t know before better than I can in Korea, but it’s also quite difficult.
- The teachers + staff are fantastic and the course materials are of very good quality.
- Good teachers and also a good trip; I can speak and write in Czech.
- It was good that I could study grammar from the basics.
2. Intensive course
- The course was excellent! I was very happy with the winter course, so I was happy that this course continued in the same spirit and in a friendly atmosphere.
- As there are only 5 other students I could practice conversation, which was good.
- [I liked] the open and flexible attitude. Even grammar lessons sometimes spurred a debate. This helps and encourages communication skills.
- I liked the small class size.
- Despite being intensive, the attitude of each instructor was open, friendly, and welcoming. Intensive courses can be quite intimidating, but not in this case.